- Use Ctrl + F or command + F to search for a snippet.
- Contributions welcome, please read the contribution guide.
- Snippets are written in ES6, use the Babel transpiler to ensure backwards-compatibility.
- You can import these snippets into your text editor of choice (VSCode, Atom, Sublime) using the files found in this repo.
- You can import these snippets into Alfred 3, using this file.
- If you want to follow 30-seconds-of-code on social media, you can find us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Table of Contents
View Detailed Table of Content here
We are a world class software startup focusing on building scalable, high-performance web & mobile application. We have started our journey back in 2015. And in those years we have provided support for more than 15 thousand customers over the world. We build products that create values. RedQ, Inc