- Use Ctrl + F or command + F to search for a snippet.
- Contributions welcome, please read the contribution guide.
- Snippets are written in ES6, use the Babel transpiler to ensure backwards-compatibility.
- You can import these snippets into your text editor of choice (VSCode, Atom, Sublime) using the files found in this repo.
- You can import these snippets into Alfred 3, using this file.
- If you want to follow 30-seconds-of-code on social media, you can find us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Table of Contents
View Detailed Table of Content here