A recent study estimated that approximately 27.5% of Internet sites are operated by WordPress. Looking at this statistics, We can understand that ,there are a lot benefits of using WordPress. In this article, We will discuss about top 15 benefits of using WordPress websites.
- With themes, you can quickly change the design of your website. There are thousands of themes for WordPress.
- Plugins allow you to expand the functionality of your WordPress site without knowing how to program. There are over 40,000 plugins available that allow you to add all kinds of features to your websites, such as social media sharing, SEO, photo slideshows, and more.
- They are easy to update. If you can create a Word document, you can publish a new article to your WordPress site. Once it is set up, you can update it at any time, and that is important for the engagement with your visitors and for the search engines.
- Google loves WordPress sites a lot . Because they are updated more frequently and the content is generally well-structured, you can place a WordPress site very quickly compared to a static website. Google has even added the inclusion of WordPress for business websites .
- WordPress is supported by a thriving, dedicated community. A recent study estimated that approximately 27.5% of Internet sites are operated by WordPress. There are thousands of designers, developers, and enthusiasts out there to help you stay stuck. Help is only a Google or Bing search removed.
- WordPress design and development is extremely cost-effective.So, a special thanks to WordPress from hearts.There was an era when creating a website will cost you an arm and a leg. In addition, the maintenance and maintenance costs are relatively low, as you can do this yourself, instead of setting a designer in every update of the content of your website.
- Update your site wherever you are If you decide to develop a WordPress Theme site, you can make changes to your website as long as you have access to the Internet.
- WordPress is Search engine optimization (SEO ) friendly. Web sites created using WP have simple and consistent codes, making them ideal for Google indexing. SEO Components for each page can be customized, so you have full control over which pages you rank high on search engines (that is, you can focus your SEO campaigns on high conversion pages).
- Convenient Syndication is the another way to get incoming links to your website. Every time you publish a new blog entry, it can automatically move to an RSS feed so that other users can synchronize their content to other directories and other sites.
- Responsive Web Design is a must for WordPress. There was an era when responsive web design is a option. But in this Responsive web design is no longer an option, but a must. When you use a WordPress site design, you automatically get the advantage of responsive web technology without the need to develop separate sites for different devices.
- Improving the functionality of your website was not easy before WordPress. Adding new features and functionality to traditional websites, especially those created with sophisticated platforms, can be extremely cumbersome. This is the exact opposite for WordPress-based websites. There are plugins that you can easily install, which usually only requires three steps. In addition, the WordPress community is very active and almost every proven practice is documented. So if you need to add a new feature to your site, chances are there are other WP users who have documented what to do.
- WordPress is beneficial for for Content Marketing .In a time of online marketing , a WordPress site has an advantage over the traditional. In seconds, you can update the content of your website and you can do it as many times as you want without having to go through several complicated steps. You can also update the design of your website in a light upturn, making it an ideal platform for tactical campaigns (such as holiday promotions, etc.). In addition, you and your organization can create credibility through the ability to update your content frequently in your niche.
- Social Media Integration is a very important features for WordPress for its seamless integration into social networks. You do not need to log into your LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, or Google + accounts every time. It automatically notifies your social networking community that you have new content for them.
- In the early stages of WordPress, Poor security of your Web Sites was one of the main criticisms. This myth was unmasked so quickly. As long as you have good WordPress web designers and developers, you can strengthen the security of your website and make it hard to hack. This is not the case for traditional sites.
- Transition from One Designer to another designer is easy in WordPress.