There are hundreds of web hosting companies available to choose. They are offering all kinds of hosting plans so that is why it has become challenging to find balance between prices, feature, performance and support.
This page can help you to find an appropriate host actually you are looking for website solutions such as blogs, forums, galleries, CMS pages as well as for the e-commerce/shopping carts using MySQL ,PHP +.
While you own a business, you must give answer to this important question: Does your company have a website?
If it does not, it ought to. Basically, online businesses require websites for selling products and marketing or services by definition, but right now in the internet age even local super shop business need to be discoverable through the web.
Word of mouth only gets you so far in this internet-centric age. Now a days, people discover new businesses—even local business—via Bing, Google, and Yahoo, search engines that make it incredibly simple to find companies’ products, operational hours, and prices.
If your business doesn’t appear in the search results, especially on the first page, it’ll be difficult for potential clients and customers to find you. In other words, no website, no money.
You do not want that. Obviously, web hosting is not just for doing businesses. Anybody may want to host a website for personal reasons. Either way, the services listed here have you covered. More info below:
Best 3 Web Hosting Companies
Blue host is probably on the top along with other two web hosting company Hostgator and A2Hosting. It is a web hosting company renowned for being the #1 recommended hosting by WordPress.org founded by Matt Heaton and Danny Ashworth in Provo, Utah during 1996. They have a staff of 750 people working around the clock. All their plans have a feature of 1 click installation. It has 2 million websites already been hosted by, and it is one of the most popular, inexpensive, shared hosting options among the available.
- Free domain – Providing free domain for 1 year along with your shared hosting plan.
- Feature-packed cPanel – implemented with Page Speed Grader, CloudFlare, and Google Apps along with a lot of other tools. They have custom user interface which looks a lot better instead of the regular cPanel default skin.
- Premium anti-spam solutions – It is available in cPanel.
- Infinite number of free email account – Available for the top-end plan. Only total account storage is available for email storage within it. There is a limitation about how many emails in an hour you can send, so if your site is demanding in terms of sending emails, use some third party solutions like MailChimp or EmailOctopus.
- Automatic daily backups – All your website data and stored files will be backed up automatic regularly.
- High configuration of servers and Regular hardware upgrades – Replacement parts always ready for quick replacement in case of failed hardware. So this is not an issue at all.
- 24×7 Live Chat & Phone Support – This isn’t offered by most shared hosts out there. So this is a unique feature.
- Hassle-free scalability – It allows you to upgrade your plan to a VPS or a dedicated server without having any kind of hassles for moving your website.
- Account isolation technology – It allows you to isolate accounts having websites that consume too much resources, it also ensures that server’s performance would not be degraded and affect all customer sites on that server.
- Customization – Customization is available for a shared hosting plan including SSH (Secured Shell Access), Server Side Includes, PHP.ini and htaccess modification support.
- Multiple user-access control – Multiple users and restrict their access to specific sections of the same hosting account such as one account may access only the billing section.
- Built-in CDN (Content Delivery Network) – It supports with Cloud Flare integration. Hassle free setup ensures that all your static resources load faster from Cloud Flare’s worldwide CDN network.
- Optional features – Unique IPs, SSL, and Site Lock protection are some handy features to have.
- Money-back Guaranty – 30 days money back guaranty.
- Server Speed – As a shared host it is comparably faster than the other hosting company such as A2 Hosting. The response time for its server is less than 300ms on average. This is pretty fast.
- Uptime Stats – On a testing purpose Blue host experienced just a single instance of downtime, and that was for 2 minutes. This is really impressive for a cheap shared host. So, in short, uptime shouldn’t be an issue if you decide to host your site on Blue Host’s platform.
- Price – BlueHost offer hosting plans those which are very competitively priced. These plans mainly vary based on the number of add-on domains (i.e. the number of unique websites) that you can host on them. BlueHost is currently offering 3 different shared hosting plans, these are as follows:
Basic plan which is coming in at $3.49/mo, the most popular one with beginners. It gives you the option to host only one unique domain. It’s understandable because not everyone has multiple websites to host. Check More Bluehost Review
Mid-range plan known as Plus, costing $5.95/mo. This is the most value for money one out of the lot. It allows you to host an unlimited number of websites, with no storage or bandwidth limits whatsoever.
Highest offering is called as Pro. It is priced at $13.95/mo, which is more than a shared hosting customer usually spends. It comes with a dedicated IP, an SSL certificate bundled-in, a complimentary subscription of their optional SiteBackupPro service, and a few other works. It provides little more resource utilization than the other two plans, even when it allows you to keep hosting your site on a shared platform even when it outgrows their entry-level and mid-range plans.
For most users, Plus or even Basic plans will be enough, even if a serious blogger or webmaster might take more time than some sites. But there are more hard-core users, however, BlueHost offers Pro plan for them.
- Support – BlueHost is one of the few web hosts that provide 24×7 phones, live chat and email support. I have seen their support department appear to be quite adequate, when it comes to answering general technical questions or looking for site-specific issues.
Support response times are not that impressive, and, they are several different from 10 minutes to an hour. The first reaction has been an automated generated response in several cases, as well.
BlueHost cannot remind me that they’ve actually hosted a very cheap share of them when I tested another part of their overall service, but there was an exception to support. I’ve lost a really efficient, fast, 100% skilled human-powered support which is hosting like ImMost hosting returns.
2. Dream Host
DreamHost is a Los Angeles-based web hosting provider and domain name registrar. New Dream Network, LLC owned it as a web hosting and cloud computing business. Founded in 1996 by Dallas Bethune, Josh Jones, Michael Rodriguez and Sage Weil, undergraduate students at Harvey Mudd College in Claremont, California, and registered in 1997 by Michael Rodriguez. It starts to host customers’ sites in 1997. In May 2012, DreamHost spun off Inktank. Inktank is a professional services and support company for the open source Ceph file system. DreamHost spun off Akanda, an open source network virtualization project in November 2014. Dreamhost employs about 200 employees and has close to 400,000 customers and hosting over 1.5 million sites.
DreamHost has a long list of features to satisfy your personal- and business-related web hosting needs. Share of company, Word Press, Virtual Private Server (VPS), and dedicated plans offer great options for webmasters to create attractive, flexible sites. In addition, the host adds new website building software that makes creating a DreamHost-powered site easier than ever before.
- Shared Web Hosting – Dream Host’s tier less shared web hosting plan (starting from $ 10.95 per month or $ 9.95 per month with a year commitment) offers unlimited disk storage space, domain, email and monthly data transfer. DreamHost gives you your first .com, .net, .org, or .info domain free, but you need to pay a registration fee for additional domains.
Most competitors, including hostgator, offers unlimited domains only as part of their high level of plans, which is particularly attract DreamHost.
That said HostGator has reviewed that one of the few web hosts offers one Windows-based shared web hosting. This is a big deal, because many businesses require Microsoft’s operating system to run specific software, on the other hand, DreamHost offers only Linux-based servers. HostGator offers unlimited monthly data transfer, storage, and email.
- Vps web Hosting – DreamHost offers four Linux-based VPS web hosting plans (those starting from $ 15 per month) for businesses to expect more power or high traffic volume. Dream Host’s VPS offers unlimited monthly data transfers and domains, which are a wonderful perk. However, base memory and storage are quite low; $ 15 offers just 1 GB of RAM per month and 30 GB of solid-state drives. On the other hand, the maximum configuration ($ 120 per month) crosses 8 GB of RAM and 240 GB solid-state storage.
Still, we preferred, wallet-friendly, well-appointed VPS offers for host winds, VPS hosting, which starts at $ 7.50 per month for 1GB RAM, 25GB disk space, unlimited monthly data transfer and unlimited email. Host winds’ plan scale 18.5 GB RAM 130 GB disk spaces, unlimited monthly data transfer, and $ 129 per month for unlimited emails. Note: DreamHost lacks Windows based VPS servers.
- Dedicated Web Hosting – Dedicated server options (starting at $ 169 per month) are not very different from many competing web hosting offers – you can get 1 TB storage and 16 GB RAM – but you can get a customized feature widely: Data transfer without interference.
Unfortunately, there is a lack of Windows dedicated servers at Dreamhost, its Linux or bust. If you want to create a website based on Microsoft’s operating system, then I recommend checking air bucks, a dedicated web host that provides Linux operating systems and dedicated Windows servers.
- Server Speed – Average page loading time of Dream host’s server is clocking at 870ms. In that other web host analysis we found that approximately 18.0% faster than the average of 1059ms.
- Friendly support, knowledgeable – The best uptime and fastest download time everything means nothing again without great support.
Here, in the Dream Host 5 minutes we were connected to a live chat agent, and after a few seconds we received detailed responses.
Their support is not outsourcing (which is obvious), and 24/7 available. Just fishing? No phone support.
- ‘Free Days’ for Downtime and 97-Day Money Back Guarantee – The longest money back guarantee in the industry is provided by Dream Host. It is about 97 days for shared hosting plans.
But this is not the end here.
They will provide you with daily service for hourly downtime services. In my opinion, it’s just awesome … they’re not about to make fun of me standing behind their service…
PS: We used it in March when we had a slightly lower uptime commitment (99.89%).
In accordance with the terms of the Dream Host service, you will only be eligible for free days if:
The service of Dream objects is not responsive, either
Dream objects respond server error response to legitimate user requests for multiple requests simultaneously.
Scheduled maintenance that may be due to downtime.
It is also important to remember that Dream Host does not offer automatic refunds for some payment methods, such as:
Check (written check or check)
A financial order
It’s awesome that Dream Host makes such a long time to get your money back. If they are sure you love them, you will also be.
But if you are not 100% sure that Dream Host trusts that you like their services, then you cannot pay your membership with debit or credit card, but you do not want to be trapped in Dream Host.
This way, you will be able to automatically get your money.
- Unlimited Bandwidth – All companies say they offer unlimited hosting. But most do not come around.
Dream Host really provides unlimited bandwidth and information transfer according to “unlimited policy” conditions.
For this reason, the service incredible reasons (read: cost). Here are the exceptions:
You may not use or distribute copyrighted content.
File Upload / Site Sharing / Archive / Backup / Mirroring / Distribution
The site is primarily designed to run on visits to other sites.
Public access to your account resources (free or paid).
- “Just one size and all fit” (in most cases enough) – Most web hosts offer different hosting plans that make it difficult to distinguish between each service provider and this is the best option for you.
Dream Host does not do that, to make a shared hosting plan just one.
Sure, this makes it easy to determine, but this means that starting with a simple site pays the same amount as a subsidy that gets regular 300,000 only per month.
- No cPanel – Dream Host has created its own control panel that provides a custom version for non – technological guys.
However, the professionals who use to use Dashboard or Plesk probably will not like this way.
- Shared Hosting – Like most web hosts, Dream Host offers a common shared hosting plan costing $ 7.95 per month. They do not use three-tier methods like most web hosts, and make it easy for users to make a decision. And its joint hosting plan driven by sustainable development drivers.
- Managed Word Press Hosting – The managed Word Press hosting costs $ 19.95 per month (annual bills). It comes with a 30GB storage space. There is no limit to hosting their Word Press and they are proud that it can handle 2.1 million monthly visits. It comes with unlimited email accounts and 1 custom dedicated IP address support.
- Dedicated Hosting – Their dedicated servers start at $ 149 a month and can cost up to $ 379 a month. For $ 149 a month, you’ll get 4 Kernel, 1 Terabyte HD, and 4GB of RAM. Full custom root and shell access to dedicated servers, infinite MySQL database, RAID 1 storage, Ubuntu Linux, 1-Word installer, bandwidth is unlimited and available DDoS protection.
- Free Domain – Domain is free for first year on all annual hosting plans.
- Payment Methods – Credit Card, PayPal, Check, Money Order, Checking Account.
- Hidden Clauses and Fees – None! This is great!
- Application and installation of CMSs (Word Press, Joomla, etc) – One-click installer for Word Press and other applications / plugins.
Site Ground is one of the most recommended hosting companies for Word Press. It is known for its first-class customer support and fast reliable hosting plans. Word Press includes optimized hosting everything you need to create and grow a successful blog.
Site Ground is a web hosting company established in 2004 and has more than 800,000 domain services worldwide. It delivers shared hosting, cloud hosting and dedicated servers. At present, the company recruits 400 people.
Site Ground partners with multiple companies such as Single Hop, Soft Layer, Cloud Flare, Open SRS, cPanel, Global Sign, Softaculous, 1H, Spam Experts, and Open Classifieds.
Site Ground has publicly spoken against the PIPA and SOPA legislation.
- Shared Web Hosting – Site Ground does not offer month to month shared hosting offers, but it offers a trial for one month so you can try before you buy. After the expiry date, you can subscribe to one, two or three year contracts and discounts available during the subscription period. If you have more time to play with the features, but do not want to commit a full year, from month to month to another with the option of Host Gator is a good choice.
Site Ground want you to host your web site, lets you select any of the data centers: US (Chicago), Europe (Amsterdam, Milan), Asia Pacific (Singapore), and the United Kingdom (London). If you are concerned about the privacy of your information or maintenance law, you can select a European data center. If most users are in Asia, you can choose to use Asia Pacific data center. Or you can only default to the US server. I cannot imagine many companies will need this feature, but it is surprisingly advanced alternative to such a novice-focused provider.
Start a plan ($ 9.95 per month at the beginning) a website, 10 GB of storage, network traffic suitable 10,000 visitors per month, unlimited email, good performance of Web services and Cloud Flare security service.
Grow Big plan (starting at $ 14.95 per month), multiple sites, 20 GB storage, network traffic “appropriate” for approximately 25000 visits per month, unlimited emails, support Cloud Flare, one year SSL free support certificate, And the ability to keep up 30 backups.
Go Geek plan ($ 29.95 per month) plans to support multiple sites, 30 GB of storage, network traffic “suitable” for an estimated 100,000 visits per month, also has unlimited emails, support CloudFlare, SSL certificate free for one year, 30 backups capacity, and Git repository. Site Ground also complies with your site so that Go Geek customer accounts have good hardware with fewer accounts (i.e. you share better performance with other sites), as well as ensuring a PCI evaluation.
Note that Site Ground can handle more viewers than the mentioned limit, but only once (like having a hit on your blog) as per month. Giving the projector a clear reduction of the fabrication of the site. Most web hosts, even those who are “unlimited” visitors and / or data, are constrained by traffic restrictions on their terms of service.
Site Ground has a solid shared hosting plan, but it is not as strong as Host Gator offerings. Editor’s choice of shared web services matches the spectrum of sites, but users can choose a Windows-based server (sites based on a Linux-based shared server only). Windows Host Gator servers are interesting organizations that have invested deeply in the Microsoft Web ecosystem.
- Cloud Web Hosting – Site Ground no longer has VPS hosting, but now it has Cloud Hosting.
It included, SSL certificate for free for one year.
The new Linux-based platform is designed to auto-scale with traffic surges, so that your site won’t go down due to a lack of resources.
The four Cloud Hosting plans start at $80 per month for 4GB of RAM, 40GB of storage, and 5TB of monthly data transfers, and max out at $240 per month for 10GB of RAM, 120GB of storage, and 5TB of monthly data transfers. There’s lots of room for growth. You can also customize your Cloud Hosting plan should you need more power.
If you’re in the hunt for traditional VPS hosting, check out Hostwinds $4.50 at Hostwinds – Shared, the category’s Editors’ Choice, which offers a fine virtual private server package.
- Dedicated Web Hosting Packages – For Site Ground’s Dedicated Server, you have various types of CPU, RAM, RAID, and storage configurations. The plan ranges from $ 229 per month for an entry server to $ 429 per month for a high end enterprise server. You can configure the server with 2TB disk space, 16GB Ram, and 5TB monthly data transfer (I’ve reviewed 15 TB monthly data transfers by most other web hosts). Site Ground tosses into a free, one-year SSL certificate, too.
Unfortunately, Site Ground offers Linux-based dedicated servers only. If you want a Windows option, I recommend taking a look at Host Winds, it’s not just the Linux and Windows operating system, but the most in 32 GB RAM, 1TB storage and unlimited monthly data transfer.
- Word Press Web Hosting Packages – Like some of its competitors, Site Ground offers Word Press hosting. In reality, Site Ground uses your profile tasks with optimistic, Word Press hosting service which automatically updates additional security websites, automatic backups, paging, presenting and content management systems. It also offers configuration settings and free account transfers. Site Ground does not provide free domain names, but it offers a significant discount for listing. Plans are similar to the company’s joint hosting plan on price basis. In fact, you have to sign up for a one, two or three year contract.
Word Press Layer Site Ground, Startup ($ 9.95 per month), 10GB storage is available, suddenly, the ability to host only 10,000 monthly visitors and only one Word Press website. Grow Big ($ 14.95 per month) adds 20GB and monthly storage of 25,000, but you can host unlimited Word Press sites. Plan, Go Geek ($ 29.95 per month), based on Grow Big with 30GB of storage and 100,000 monthly visitors. All plans include unlimited email and monthly data transfer Site Ground also offers a number of free word press themes.
On the other hand, 1 & 0.99 1 $ 1 & 1 On – Content for Hosting, There is no Guest Caps. It claims unlimited monthly data transfer and large storage (250GB). That Site Ground is bad for not being controlled by word press hosting; this is a good service, however, there is a good overall offer of 1 and 1.
It is said that when you are logged into Word Press site ground, you can create posts, pages and galleries, as you go through another customized Word Press site.
If you want to install a non-managed Word Press page, you can do that too. By clicking the Word Press icon on the Word Press control panel of the Advanced Control Panel, go to the Word Press site on software, third party application site. It starts a wizard that drives me through the installation. Site Ground can also enable cling plugins, which allows users to log in to Word Press instead of username and password. I am surprised and happy to see these advanced features here.
- High Uptime – Instead of using ready-made software solutions, Site Ground offers built-in solutions for ensuring high quality hosting experience.
Based on Linux containers on their platforms that provide high stability during unexpected traffic trains.
Accountability for Customer Security was first by the Site Ground.
They create their own preventive server monitoring system that monitors their servers every 0.5 seconds and also solves the problem without human intervention and thus makes it incredibly attractive.
Its average uptime is 99.98%.
- Server Speed – Site Ground test site saw average page loading times of 483ms. It seriously fast among the others and average speed of 1059ms.
- Free Security Add-Ons – In addition to the security features offered by their Word Press hosting, Site Ground offers additional security for all size and size locations. Available tools include Spam Assassin and Spam Experts, IP address block, Leech protection and hotlink protection.
Adding to all their programs comes with “encrypt encryption” for security and you can shorten Hacker List (service that inspects your site every day and if it’s hack or compromise) can be dropped to $ 1 per month.
- Easy E-Commerce Install – The e-commerce application that drives the leading sites, such as Magneto, can be particularly difficult and difficult if you are not technically interested.
Fortunately, Site Ground is easy to select from 18 e-commerce applications and by installing 1 click on your choice to remove many problems. They offer advanced server shortcuts for multiple server locations, free CDN, PCI compliance, local performance and great customer experience. On security terms, client accounts are separated from each other by custom server solutions, which mean that others are not affected when one account is hacked.
- Free Transfer for existing web site – Like many others, Site Ground will transfer your free webpage for 24 hours from the previous web host, compared to this process, or it may take up to 30 days with other hosts. This is really an exciting offer.
- Affordable Pricing (On-Par with Other Web Hosts) – Site Ground is a good hosting package which is packed with accessories and usually does not offer cheap options, but now their price is the cheapest one ($ 3.95 a month, down from $ 9.99 monthly).
For points, they offer all the wonderful options, now their price is stolen compared to other low-quality hosting services.
- 30 days money back Guarantee – Site Ground could not offer a free test of their services, but they offer a 30-day money back guarantee. What type of security do you need if you are looking for a web host?
In this way you have peace of mind until you are 100% satisfied with it within your first 30 days, you are not fully creditable.
WordPress Web Hosting Recommend by wordpress.org
In my in-depth Word Press hosting review, I concluded that you cannot go wrong with Dream Host Cloud, Site Ground, or BlueHost Cloud.
They always offer a strong uptime, fast load time, high customer service and unexpectedly low prices.
They are comparably fast for server speed. Take very short time to load on.
They have the facility of unlimited mail option. If we talk about the price they cost the lowest. Above all you can choose any of them for your hosting purpose.
We are a world class software startup focusing on building scalable, high-performance web & mobile application. We have started our journey back in 2015. And in those years we have provided support for more than 15 thousand customers over the world. We build products that create values. RedQ, Inc