A modular, high-performance e-commerce storefront built with Python, GraphQL, Django, and ReactJS.
Table of Contents
- What makes Saleor special?
- Your feedback
What makes Saleor special?
Saleor is a rapidly-growing open source e-commerce platform that has served high-volume companies from branches like publishing and apparel since 2012. Based on Python and Django, the latest major update introduces a modular front end powered by a GraphQL API and written with React and TypeScript.
- PWA: End users can shop offline for better sales and shopping experiences
- GraphQL API: Access all data from any web or mobile client using the latest technology
- Headless commerce: Build mobile apps, customize storefronts and externalize processes
- UX and UI: Designed for a user experience that rivals even the top commercial platforms
- Dashboard: Administrators have total control of users, processes and products
- Orders: A comprehensive system for orders, dispatch and refunds
- Cart: Advanced payment and tax options, with full control over discounts and promotions
- Payments: Flexible API architecture allows integration of any payment method. Comes with Braintree support out of the box.
- Geo-adaptive: Automatic localized pricing. Over 20 local languages. Localized checkout experience by country.
- SEO: Packed with features that get stores to a wider audience
- Cloud: Optimized for deployments using Docker
- Analytics: Server-side Google Analytics to report e-commerce metrics without affecting privacy
Saleor is free and always will be. Help us out… If you love free stuff and great software, give us a star! 🌟
Saleor requires Python 3.5+, Node.js 10.0+, PostgreSQL and OS-specific dependency tools.
See the Saleor docs for step-by-step installation and deployment instructions.
Want to see Saleor in action?
Or launch the demo on a free Heroku instance.
We are a world class software startup focusing on building scalable, high-performance web & mobile application. We have started our journey back in 2015. And in those years we have provided support for more than 15 thousand customers over the world. We build products that create values. RedQ, Inc