😎 Curated list of awesome lists
Special thanks to:
- Programming Languages
- Front-End Development
- Back-End Development
- Computer Science
- Big Data
- Development Environment
- Content Management Systems
- Decentralized Systems
- Frontend Development
- iOS – Mobile operating system for Apple phones and tablets.
- IoT & Hybrid Apps
- React Native
- Xamarin – Mobile app development IDE, testing, and distribution.
- watchOS – Operating system for the Apple Watch.
- Amazon Web Services
- IPFS – P2P hypermedia protocol.
- Fuse – Mobile development tools.
- Heroku – Cloud platform as a service.
- Raspberry Pi – Credit card-sized computer aimed at teaching kids programming, but capable of a lot more.
- Qt – Cross-platform GUI app framework.
- WebExtensions – Cross-browser extension system.
- RubyMotion – Write cross-platform native apps for iOS, Android, macOS, tvOS, and watchOS in Ruby.
- Smart TV – Create apps for different TV platforms.
- GNOME – Simple and distraction-free desktop environment for Linux.
- Amazon Alexa – Virtual home assistant.
- DigitalOcean – Cloud computing platform designed for developers.
- Flutter – Google’s mobile SDK for crafting native interfaces on iOS and Android.
- Home Assistant – Open source home automation that puts local control and privacy first.
Read the full article on GitHub
We are a world class software startup focusing on building scalable, high-performance web & mobile application. We have started our journey back in 2015. And in those years we have provided support for more than 15 thousand customers over the world. We build products that create values. RedQ, Inc