React Styleguidist is a component development environment with hot reloaded dev server and a living style guide that you can share with your team. It lists component
propTypes and shows live, editable usage examples based on Markdown files. Check out the demo style guide.
- Getting Started: install and run Styleguidist
- Documenting components: how to write documentation
- Locating components: point Styleguidist to your React components
- Configuring webpack: tell Styleguidist how to load your code
- Cookbook: how to solve common tasks with Styleguidist