RedQ Team. (“Cartsy”) reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace the terms of this Agreement at any time. If the alterations constitute a material change, RedQ may or may not notify you by posting an announcement on this website. What constitutes a material change will be determined at RedQ’s sole discretion. You shall be responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any such modifications. Using our Services following notification of a material change to this Agreement shall constitute your acceptance of the Agreement as modified.
Our theme Cartsy and theme associated plugins are designed to be compatible with the latest available version of WordPress. Our themes and plugins support the latest modern web browsers including (but not limited to) Chrome, Safari and Firefox.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances shall RedQ will be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of data or profit, arising out of the use, or the inability to use, the materials on this site, even if RedQ or an authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. If your use of materials from this site results in the need for servicing, repair, or correction of equipment or data, you assume any costs thereof.
You are allowed to modify any of our products according to your requirements.Modifications made directly inside the plugin or theme will void the support license. RedQ will not be bound to offer support for customized installations. Also, additional costs may occur to provide support of the customizations that you have made.
Ownership and Liability
You can not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified. All products are the property of RedQ. Our products are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall our juridical person be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products.
User Accounts and Product Licenses are not transferrable
If you are a contractual developer or a representative of a person, please ask them to purchase the product from us directly. It saves time on both sides when we follow up support tickets.
All site content, including imagery and documentation that is published on redq.io is the property of RedQ. Any replicated site content must be authorized in advance. Content from this site shall not be used or exploited for commercial or non-commercial purposes without the prior written consent of RedQ.
Licenses are valid for one year from the date of purchase. A valid and active license key is required in order to get updates and support for the purchased theme. After one year you will have to purchase a new license or you will not get any update or support.
Our support team will provide support via support portal only, other methods such as Facebook, Whatsapp or voice calls will not be used for providing support.
What’s included in item support
The support team is available during the support period to these terms:
- Support team will answer specific technical questions which are related to the features and functionality of the theme or plugin.
- Help you with issues regarding utilizing the theme or plugin and getting maximum value from its functionality.
- Support team will guide how the theme is designed to function.
- Any bug related issue will be solved via update.
- If the user is willing to use our plugin or theme on multiple domains then he will need to obtain extended license or license for each domain.
What’s NOT included in item support
These terms are not included in support:
- Free customization or modification request can not be granted.
- Any request of the theme or plugin installation can not be entertained and if the user is willing to pay additional fee then we may install the theme or plugin for the user.
- Any issues regarding your hosting or server environment can not be solved, in that case contact your provider.
- Third-party assets requests can not be fulfilled.
- After the support period expires no issue will be fixed. In that case please renew your support.
- One license is for one site only and we will only resolve the issue that the user is facing for single domain only.
- additional feature requests will fall under customization. However we will review that if the feature request can be added on our future updates. But the decision will depend on our team and you can not force us to add the feature.
Account Termination and Suspension
RedQ reserves the right to suspend and/or terminate any user account without notice. This may be due to one or several of the following reasons.
- Racial or any abusive behavior and/or excessive negativity towards the RedQ staff and/or other RedQ customers.
- Repeated defamatory, malicious, and/or false statements including slander against RedQ , and/or attempts to persuade potential customers away from purchasing RedQ products.
- Promoting competitor products, contributing to software piracy, hacking, spamming, or other illegal acts.
- We reasonably believe that your account has been compromised, shared with others, or for other security reasons. All decisions are final and terminated or suspended accounts will not be reversed.
RedQ reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any product (or any part thereof) with or without notice.