Laravel Developer (mid-level)
RedQ Team is a future focused full-stack software development agency. We develop plugins, themes and templates and sell them in Envato marketplace. Currently we are looking for two Laravel developers to join our current team of developers. It is an opportunity for someone to come on board and enhance their skills. As we work with bleeding edge technology, you will need to be a tech savvy person who has the willingness to study and learn modern technologies as well as mastering your skill on Laravel. This role opens the opportunity for enhancing your Laravel skills while working with an experienced and growing team.
Requirements & Job Responsibilites
- Must Have a clear understanding of Laravel, Git & Github, MYSQL
- Nice to have knowledge about NodeJS & Wordpress. Knowledge of GraphQL will be a plus .
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code for future use.
- Different unique and exciting projects for both themeforest and In house products
- You will need to support clients and respond to support tickets.
- Tracking down bugs and issues on existing projects and providing solutions to them.
- Writing Laravel, SQL, JS to add or modify existing or new project functionalities.
- Internet reimbursement while working outside office
- Annual Paid leave
- Friendly, funny and relaxed working environment.
- Two festival bonuses
- Excellent growth and learning opportunities
- Yearly 2 times Salary review on the basis of performance
It doesn’t matter where you went to college or what your CGPA was as long as you are smart, passionate, ready to work hard, and have fun.
Up to 100K (Negotiable)
Work from home / Remote
Flexible 8 Hours
Weekly: 5 days
Weekend: Saturday, Sunday.