Senior SQA Engineer (Remote)
RedQ Team is a future focused full-stack software development agency. We need someone who can become the bridge between our design team and developer team. Someone who can check and assure the quality of the design and then when the development team does the development, he can test the plugin or template and ensure that pixel perfect quality is achieved from the development team according to the given design. As a hands-on QA Manager, you'll have the responsibilities of a QA engineer to start, ensuring all code updates to our site are appropriately tested and have minimal risk of causing site downtime. Ultimately, you'll lead a team who will manage the bulk of the QA engineering responsibilities, but you will remain a player-coach throughout. This is a great opportunity for a skilled QA leader who is looking for true ownership and autonomy in their next role
Requirements & Job Responsibilites
- Collaborate with stakeholders to help establish the release process
- Take proactive, expert ownership of Quality Assurance role on client and internal projects.
- Establish and manage processes for both automated and manual testing
- Work with the infrastructure team to plan and implement a QA environment.
- Work with design and dev teams to create and maintain test plans for all active products
- Help engineering teams develop the clear and meaningful unit, integration, and acceptance tests.
- Develop and maintain a process for creating test cases from planned features, and ensure full test coverage of the product specifications.
- Lead other QA Engineers as a team and mentor them to improve and enhance each other’s skill sets and arsenal of test tools.
- Contribute to optimizing test case prioritization to increase testing velocity.
- Expertise in various forms of software testing: functional and non-functional testing – regression testing, performance testing, etc.
- Internet reimbursement while working outside office
- Annual Paid leave
- Friendly, funny and relaxed working environment.
- Two festival bonuses
- Excellent growth and learning opportunities
- Yearly 2 times Salary review on the basis of performance
It doesn’t matter where you went to college or what your CGPA was as long as you are smart, passionate, ready to work hard, and have fun.
Up to 150K (Negotiable)
Work from home / Remote
Flexible 8 Hours
Weekly: 5 days
Weekend: Saturday, Sunday.